Bell Crank Steering System w/Hdwr: 22/2.0/T/SCT
- Reduced Ackermann - The bell crank steering system provides a reduced amount of Ackermann throughout the turning throw making the vehicle less aggressive off-center and adding steering lower speed due to an increased outside wheel angle
- No Modification Required - The Bell Crank Steering System will install onto the TLR 22, 22 2.0, 22T, or 22SCT without any modifications to the front bulkhead, servo mounts, or servo location
- Ball Bearing Steering - The bell cranks mount to ball bearings for super quicker and responsive steering movement without any parts that car wear our prematurely
- Ackermann Adjustability - The steering tie-rod ball studs are parallel to the kick plane, allowing for adjustment to the Ackermann range by adding or removing ball stud washers for fine tuning of the steering response and feel
- Everything to make the conversion to the Bell Crank Steering System is included
During our extensive testing and running as a race team, we have found a distinct advantage to a bell crank system for the Team Losi Racing 22 platform vehicles (22, 22 2.0, 22T and 22SCT). The bell cranks create less Ackermann throughout the turning throw making the vehicle less aggressive off-center and adding steering low speed with a greater outside wheel angle. This is a directly bolt on for all 22 platform vehicles and includes ALL parts required including a 22 2.0 and 22SCT specific spindle to convert your TLR vehicle.